Designed by the leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100nm.
This lower-cost, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
1. Easy to Operate
The easy-to-see LCD and buttons enable user-friendly, intuitive measurement, instrument validation, and printing operations.
Instrument validation functions have been enhanced.
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inpections can be performed efficiently.
2. A Variety of High-Level Measurement Modes
Equipped with a range of programs, the UV-1280 can be used for everything from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
3. Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
Using USB flash drives makes it easy to transport analysis data and to store large amounts of data in a PC.
- USB flash drives can be connected directly to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with com
- mercial spreadsheet software.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.