Evaluation of the mechanical characteristics of materials with respect to temperature and load
Capable of evaluating the mechanical characteristics of materials, the TMA-60/60H thermomechanical analyzers are applicable to a number of measurement methods* (expansion, tension, and penetration) for a variety of samples.
- The multifunctional TMA-60 (-150°C to 600°C, ambient temperature to 1,000°C), which uses the total expansion method, is capable of accommodating every mode for samples with a variety of shapes (such as rods, films, and fibers), and for different types of measurements (compression, tension, and penetration). (Use the LTB-60 cooling furnace, provided separately, which features one-touch replacement, for measurements below ambient temperature.）
- For more accurate measurement of thermal expansion for ceramics and glass, the TMA-60H (ambient temperature to 1,500°C), which uses the differential expansion method, provides accurate results into the high temperature range.
- A new high-accuracy, low drift displacement sensor has been adopted. Thanks to high-accuracy digital displacement sensors, measurement accuracy with the TMA-60/60H is dramatically improved in comparison to conventional TMA, which uses displacement sensors (differential transformers). At the same time, the wide ± 5 mm range (twice that of our conventional instruments) delivers high-accuracy TMA (thermomechanical analysis) covering from minute to significant deformations.
- The TMA-60's automatic sample measurement functions are truly innovative. With the TMA-60's automatic measurement method, sample deformation is measured directly by the sensor. As a result, higher accuracy results are obtained in comparison to methods in which sample length is calculated from the distance the motor travels.
- Both the TMA-60 and TMA-60H furnace units are easily replaced, and the plug-in sample thermal sensor radically simplifies maintenance.
- Featuring 2 gas flow channel systems as standard, the instrument allows independent introduction of detector purge gas or water vapor and reaction gas. (Use the optional FC-60A to interlock gas switching control with the temperature program.)
- The instrument is equipped with a cooling fan, which automatically cools the furnace after the measurements.
- The instrument can be connected to a TW-60WS software system, recognized as the leading software in the thermal analysis instrument industry. Take advantage of convenient operations and a variety of applications in a Windows operating environment.
<table width="730" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" 68px"="">
* The TMA-60 is capable of measurement using the total expansion method, while the TMA-60H uses the differential expansion method.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.