Method Package for Veterinary Drug Method Package
Introducing the Veterinary Drug Method Package
On May 29, 2006, a positive list system that prohibits the sales of foods with any residual pesticides, feed additives and veterinary drugs in excess of fixed amounts was created. As a result, criteria for residues in foods and analytical methods were determined for about 800 pesticides and veterinary drugs. This number is expected to increase further in the future. LC/MS/MS is often used for these analyses. This method package is pre-registered with analysis conditions and compound information of target components for 42 veterinary drugs for which residual standards and LC/MS analytical methods have been set in the positive list system. Analysis can now be started without performing difficult or time-consuming tasks required in LC/MS/MS analysis, such as evaluating the separation conditions and optimizing the MS parameters for each compound, to allow efficient batch analysis of multiple components.
The following shows an MRM chromatogram obtained using the batch analysis method file for veterinary drugs.
Compounds Registered to the Method Package
|Shim-pack HR-ODS (150 mmL. X 3.0 mmI.D., 3.0μm)
|Mobile phase A:
||0.1% formic acid – Water
|Mobile phase B:
||0.4 mL/min (gradient elution)
- Applicable model: LCMS-8030, LCMS-8040, LCMS-8050
- Workstation: LabSolutions LCMS Ver.5.41 or later
- Product components: Method files, report format files, method parameter list (text file containing measurement parameters for each component)
Remarks and Precautions
- Shimadzu makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of information included in the database or the usefulness of information obtained from using the database.
- Be sure to perform tests using standard samples to confirm qualitative and quantitative information obtained with the given system.
- To reliably identify registered substances using this database, measure samples using the instrument parameters specified in the method template files included in the product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.