Predetermined Analytical Conditions
This system provides MRM transitions, LC separation conditions, retention times, spectral libraries, and report files, enabling rapid implementation of a screening method for many important toxicological substances.
Screening for 161 Compounds
Developed in conjunction with front-line researchers in the toxicology field, the method analyzes several classes of substances. LCMS MRM optimization has been performed for common drugs of abuse, hypnotics, psychotropics, pharmaceuticals and other natural toxins. Shimadzu’s Ultra-Fast MS technology enables triggered product ion scans, which provide MS/MS data during MRM acquisition.
||Phenomenex Kinetex (2.1 mmI.D. × 100 mmL., 2.6 μm)
||SecurityGuard Ultra C18 2.1mmID (Phenomenex)
|Mobile phase A
||10 mmol/L Ammonium formate + 0.1 % Formic acid in Water
|Mobile phase B
||10 mmol/L Ammonium formate + 0.1 % Formic acid in Methanol
Semi-Quantitative Results without Authentic Standards
By incorporating established calibration curves, this screening system provides laboratories the ability to perform semi-quantitative analysis without purchasing dozens of costly standards. Also included is an optimized sample preparation protocol for toxicology screening based on QuEChERS*. From sample preparation to reporting, a total solution for toxicology screening is provided.
* QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, Safe) was developed by Anastassiades et al in 2003 as a sample preparation method for residual pesticide analysis in agricultural products.
Registered substances include 161 compounds of illicit drugs, Hypnotics, psychotropics, pharmaceuticals and others that are often analyzed in the forensic medicine field
- For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
- Any calculated concentrations obtained using this system are estimated values only.Because true values may differ significantly due to sample status and system conditions,the estimates obtained are not valid for legal or medical decisions. To obtain accuratequantitative values, a validated method using appropriate standards and quality controlprocedures must be used.
- Shimadzu makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of information included in thedatabase or the usefulness of information obtained from using the database.
- It is the user’s responsibility to adopt appropriate quality control tests using standardsamples to confirm qualitative and semi-quantitative information obtained with this method package.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.