If only HPLC and GC systems in the laboratory could be controlled
with a single software program.
Is this the problem you face?
Empower offers the optimal system architecture and operating
environment for laboratories with analytical instruments from
multiple vendors. It provides strong support for many aspects of the
analysis process, everything from the analysis of samples to data
analysis, results reporting and output, system management to
comply with a variety of regulations, and data management with
powerful search capabilities utilizing a relational database.
This is the Empower advantage.
* 4 systems maximum with no PDA, 3 systems with single PDA, or 2 systems with 2 PDA (per LAC/E32).
|Sample injection port
||GC-2010 (Plus) : SPL-2010 (Plus), WBI-2010 (Plus), OCI / PTV-2010
GC-2014 : SPL-2014, WBI-2014, DINJ-2014, SINJ-2014
||GC-2010 (Plus) : FID-2010 (Plus), TCD-2010 (Plus), ECD-2010 (Plus),FPD-2010 (Plus), FTD-2010 (Plus)
GC-2014 : FID-2014, TCD-2014, ECD-2014, FPD-2014,FTD-2014(C)
|Additional flow controller
||APC (3 auxiliary channels), AMC (2 auxiliary channels)
Note: AMC is optional on the GC-2014.
|Low-temperature oven controller
||GC-2010 (Plus) : CRG-2010 low-temperature control solenoid valve unit
GC-2014 : CRG solenoid valve
- Auxiliary temperature control units, A/D boards, and PRG-2010 (Plus) or PRG-BOX (Plus) units cannot be controlled.
- Not compatible with dual-injection systems.
- A maximum of 4 Shimadzu GC units can be controlled from a single data acquisition server (such as LAC/E32).
- Shimadzu GC and LC drivers for Empower? can be installed on the same computer or data acquisition server.
- A Shimadzu GC unit and Agilent GC system cannot be connected simultaneously to the same data acquisition server (such as LAC/E32). Provide a separate dedicated data acquisition server for the Shimadzu GC unit.
and SAT/IN? are trademarks of Waters Corporation in USA and other countries.