For Endurance Testing and Functional Testing of Actual Specimens
The large testing table below and crosshead mounted actuator above create a large testing space for testing actual objects, such as structural members and large specimens.
- The spacious testing space accommodates large specimens and allows the attachment of various test jigs and environment control devices.
- The highly rigid frame prevents buckling of specimens and saves losses in hydraulic energy due to frame deformation.
- The one-touch crosshead hydraulic drive mechanism allowed the crosshead to be raised or lowered and clamp operation to be performed easily by a single handle.
* Models with max. stroke of ±50 mm and other strokes also are available.
* Models with extended columns (extra 400 mm) also are available.
* Models having a table length of 1500 mm and 2000 mm also are available.
* Optional stand also is available.
* Crosshead drive/clamp operation stand for a U-type loading frame and accumulator are separate.
Fatigue strength/ Hydraulic actuation, Rubber/plastics, Automobile parts/chassis, Metal/machinery, Construction/civil engineering, Ceramic materials and Fatigue strength products
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.