- Simply place the blood collection tubes to be analyzed, necessary reagents, and specialized pretreatment vials in the system, which then performs all processes automatically.
- Each sample is processed successively in parallel, rather than by batch processing using microtiter plates.
- Reagent, calibration, control, and system maintenance functions allow thorough precision control.
- This allows eliminating variability in pretreatment response times for each sample and allows accurate control.
- The system eliminates manual operations involving biological samples, such as dispensing. Consequently, it reduces the risk of exposure to infectious samples.
- Potentially infectious waste products are kept isolated inside the system. This allows such waste to be processed after the analysis is finished, according to waste disposal procedures specified for that laboratory.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.