Achieves Reliable Data Acquisition
- Fully automates processes from pretreatment to LCMS analysis.
- Reduces variability in internal standard substance concentration (using vials with septa installed).
- Equipped with improved and expanded accuracy control functionality.
- Reduces operator errors and risk of infection.
Eliminates the Need to Review Settings for Routine Work
- Automates processes from searching toxicological drug libraries to generating reports.*1
- Provides the optimal analytical method.*2
Further Improves Efficiency of Research or Business Processes
- Makes it easy to create or review new pretreatment protocols.
- Samples can be added or processing interrupted in an emergency.*3
- Text files can be used to load analysis requests from an LIS or output concentration values to a specified folder.
*1 Requires the LC/MS/MS forensic toxicological database or rapid toxicology screening system Ver. 2, which are sold separately.
*2 Limited to commercial LCMS analysis kits and other methods available for supply.
*3 The number of interruptions or samples that can be added is limited by the number of pretreatment vials placed.
Note: This product is not the medical device approved by U.S. FDA.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.